114 West 26th Street NEW YORK, NY, 10001
This modern Knotel building features large, open loft floors in the heart of Chelsea on each of it's three 9,300 square foot floors. Ideal for 40-90 person teams who want an easy commute, Knotel Chelsea is located just off the 1, F, M, R, W, and 6 trains and is a 10-min walk from Penn station.
- Floors 2, 3, and 4 had been on the market for 20 months.
- Knotel opened with 100% occupancy on all three floors.
1 State Street NEW YORK, NY, 10004
Go all the way downtown for a polished space with views of New York Bay from its big windows, plus plentiful common space and private offices. When it’s time for happy hour, head over to rum bar BlackTail at Pier A.
- Knotel initially leased 25,000 square feet in this Class A, luxury building.
- Knotel has since expanded to lease 61,000 square feet within the building to accommodate rapid demand growth
360 Park Avenue South NEW YORK, NY, 10010
This historic, renovated building combines charm and status with pre-war architecture and keycard security. A stones throw from Madison Square Park, enjoy the creative bustle of Agency's Row and the amenities that come with the neighborhood: gym at Equinox or New York Sports Club, dinner at Hillstone or Upland, then hop on one of the many train lines home, all within a two block radius.
- Prior tenant occupied 45,000 square feet, but only needed 5,000 square feet due to downsizing
- Knotel took assignment of tenant’s lease and brought to 100% occupancy